Seen through these dreamless eyes Blind buildings stark to the sky Silhouettes as dividing walls Where is the flame to haunt you Who do you answer to My lies are always wishes Lies that make me Accept the fate that nothing is meant to be Be the least connected Stay true to the last original Apply layers to reality Things only you can see Add a beat to normality To tap the core of insanity [Chorus: I let my dreams cross over To days of endless gray If I could merge the mundane and the magic We'd forged a new unknown I let my dreams cross over To nothingness and back again If I could merge the mundane and the magic Where is the dark I came to find In latter days as time will find you Memories will never let you get closer The silent sighs in useless company Wish for darkness and death again In the face of ignorance and fear I cast it right back Some things were never there to begin with Objectivity is truth denied Things only you can see Add a beat to normality To tap the core of insanity [Chorus:
- Navigation menu
- Our new EP, 'Local ,' is out now! Listen Now Continue To Site.. Watch...
- 42245 admin - music
- 2 Grand Prize Winners GRAND PRIZE IN THIS MOMENT PRIZE PACK 2 In This Moment based on my information, interests, activities, website visits and.. Watch...
- Editorial Reviews
- Ships from and sold by web-climat.ru Robben Ford - Rhythm Blues: REH Book/Audio Pack (Red Hotline Series) Sheet music – January 1, Mickey Baker's Complete Course in Jazz Guitar: Book 1 (Ashley.. Watch...
- Three 3 Doors Down Landing In London mp3
- 3 Jun Acoustic EP | 3 Doors Down to stream in hi-fi, or to download in True CD Quality on web-climat.ru. Watch...
- Rádios que tocam Billy Ocean
- Ah she said I was the tiger she wanted to tame. Caribbean queen. Now we're sharing the same dream. And our hearts they beat as one. No more love on the run.. Watch...
- Recent lyrics
- James Bay lyrics - 41 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Let It Go", "Hold Back The River".. Watch...
It is remarkable, it is the amusing information
Excuse for that I interfere … To me this situation is familiar. Let's discuss.