Our home was shown to a couple which came to look at it without a realtor. They put an offer in with their realtor but their realtor wants us to pay her commission. This realtor never called us or stepped foot in our home.
But wants us to pay her commission. This is so wrong! So far I told her we are not paying a commission to her. Will see how this unfolds. In the past 6 months we made a huge mistake of having Keller Williams Agents sell 6 of our properties and sadly found out their Agents to be incompetent, had little or no knowledge of Real Estate Laws and they were greedy, only thinking of their commissions.
We only reduced the price only because we had already moved to Florida. Had we been still living in Texas, I have no doubt we could've held out for a lot more. Keller Williams Agents are greedy, incompetent and their priority is to make as much commissions as quickly as possible at the expense of the home owner.
The buyer asked that we replace the roof, fix the fence that was leaning and replace 2 pieces of trim on the back-door. We replaced the roof and repaired what they asked for.
They had asked to go to closing on November 26th, the day before Thanks Giving then changed their minds and wanted to close on December 1st. The buyers then refused to sign the closing documents and refused to sign the Termination Form.
According to Keller Williams this was perfectly legal which I found out was not the case. A Buyer can refuse to sign the closing documents or refuse to sign the Termination Form but cannot refuse both, in essence they were given permission by Keller Williams to hold our home as a hostage.
Keller Williams Agent told us that we should hire an Attorney with our own money and force the buyers to release our property. After hiring an Attorney, the buyers signed the Termination Form however a few days later their Agent sent an email to Title Resources of Denton that read: We had 2 more offers on our home but according to Title Resources of Denton we could not accept any offers since they received the above email and they advised us to get another Attorney.
I sent Title Resources and Keller Williams laws that specifically stated that in cases where a buyer refuses to sign the closing documents and refuses to terminate the contract the seller has the right to terminate the contract and accept another offer but neither company would listen or help us.
These buyers and their Agent held our home a hostage from November 26th to December 29th where we had to turn down several offers as neither Keller Williams nor Title Resources of Denton would allow us to proceed with the sale. I am in the process of suing Keller Williams, Title Resources, the Buyers and their Agent as well as bringing criminal charges of deceptive business practices, fraud, extortion and blackmail against them with the Denton County District Attorney's Office.
You can email me for further details at: Sidney is rude, unprofessional, and a horrible realtor. She wasted my family's time and we got to sit in traffic for an additional hour because of her. Keller Williams This business has not yet been claimed by the owner or a representative. Claim this business to view business statistics, receive messages from prospective customers, and respond to reviews.
Our home was shown to a couple which came to look at it without a realtor.
- Exhibitors and brands list of Vapexpo Lille 2018
- New Edition for the Broadside Admiral with the "Release the Kraken". This new Broadside Admiral is a tubular meca 25mm in diameter, engraved and is.. Watch...
- Why we love it
- Echo Dot is a voice-controlled speaker that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, make calls, answer questions, set timers and alarms, and.. Watch...
- Todas as músicas
- BADFINGER - NO MATTER WHAT (P. Ham) Released as a single by APPLE RECORDS on 9th November with BETTER DAYS as the B side.. Watch...
- Subscribe to Newsletter
- Aarón Sánchez and Executive Chef Miles Landrem on authentic Mexican Cuisine in the heart of New Orleans.. Watch...
- Definition of word continuum
- Meaning and definitions of continuum, translation in Hindi language for continuum with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of continuum.. Watch...
- The Case for Team Hat
- Toad (Japanese: キノピオ, Hepburn: Kinopio) is a fictional character who primarily appears in Toad and the mushroom people were first seen in the game Super Mario Bros. where the species was revealed to Koizumi that since the creation of the character in the mushroom cap was intended to be part of his head.. Watch...
I will refrain from comments.
Personal messages at all today send?
Very interesting idea