Michele Elyzabeth July 7, , Marcel Ott bought several estates and began renovating them with the ambition to create great Provencal wines from noble grape varieties. In , Domaines Ott joined Louis Roederer and its fabulous selection of wine craftsmen.
The organic fertilizers used are all natural. The products used to treat the most common vine diseases are made from a naturally-occurring combination of sulphur and Bordeaux mixture a blend of copper, slaked lime and black soap , as these are the only treatments allowed in organic farming. When the vines become too old, they are replaced; the quality of the wines remains constant across the three estates. The estates are now among the most famous, the most quality-driven and the most carefully preserved in all Provence.
Each of the Domaines Ott wines is the result of generations of expertise and the best possible conditions for making wine. Entirely replanted with noble grape varieties, the eighteenth-century building overlooking the vineyard was also completely renovated.
Indigenous to the area, it is particularly suited to the arid climate and austere soil. Grenache, Cinsault and Syrah are also grown in smaller quantities.
The vines have an average age of 25 years. The vines draw their individuality from the soil made of Chalk, sandstone and marl underlain with gravel. This singular land with its sun-drenched and particularly dry microclimate produces sophisticated and very powerful wines.
Its color is pale pink. On the palate, it releases bright notes of fruits with a hint of the gentle acidity of a pink grapefruit. Let it breathe and it will take on an even softer taste. The finish is fruity and lasting. OTT has a clear pink color with orange undertones. Delicate and fruity with notes of white peach and apricot mixed with passion fruit and mango.
The taste is full, fresh and crisp. OTT is a refined wine which will please any Rose enthusiast. It was the home of the Counts of Provence. It is located on chalky hills where it enjoys a great deal of sunshine. Despite the presence of highly fertile quantities of clay, it produces small yields. The winery is on acres, of which acres are cultivated.
Each year additional acres are prepared for planting, a process in which the earth is mechanically tilled and the stone is crushed to maintain the correct balance in the soil. Beautifully balanced, the palate is silky at first, before building in volume with strawberries and raspberries in the finish.
Perfect for all occasions. The robe is intense garnet. The nose is characterized by aromas of blueberry and vanilla with spiced and toasted notes. The palate is rich and fine with soft tannins.
Michele Elyzabeth July 7, , Marcel Ott bought several estates and began renovating them with the ambition to create great Provencal wines from noble grape varieties.
- How to align Hotbaird @13East. Complete tutorial step by step
- With three high-power satellites, the HOTBIRD family at 13° East is the leading broadcasting system in Europe, North Africa and the Middle East, delivering .. Watch...
- 12 Comments
- Songtekst The Pretender — Foo Fighters: Keep you in the dark, You know they all pretend, Keep you in the dark, And so it all Vertaling (Engels > Nederlands).. Watch...
- Последние добавленные тексты песен
- Title, Album details, Peak chart positions, Certifications Released: 8 January ; Label: Di Meola Productions; Formats: CD.. Watch...
- Users who played this song also played:
- Milky Chance tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including stolen dance, down by the river, cocoon, running.. Watch...
Remarkable phrase and it is duly
Clearly, many thanks for the help in this question.